Friday, April 4, 2014

The Fertility Center

After the call I wasn't at all prepared for last week I threw myself into my work, and getting to work on my next steps. After my gynecologist and her being less than helpful it was time to get on board with a fertility center.

I spent my extra time at school on Tuesday making calls and inquiring about appointments, insurance coverage, and figuring out the paperwork we needed to complete to go to the fertility center in the town where I work.

I can give praise that they had an opening this coming Friday. I am so thankful that we were able to get in so fast and ask God's ability to help us onto the speedy(ier) road to expanding our family. I am also praising that this appointment falls during spring break so I don't have to take any time off from school and my husband only has to take a half day from work.

It is my prayer that the doctor's could be knowledgeable and understanding of our needs. It is my prayer that they would order some tests so that we could have some answers about the year we have spent childless. Most importantly I give praise that God created medicine and smart people that can help with these problems so that couples can get help to have the child they pray so desperately for.

We have a plan, we have a plan for the type of tests we feel we need and for the plan that we would like the doctors to carry out. We pray that our plan would also be God's plan for us. We pray that this plan would be revealed so we don't have to wonder about it any longer.

Later on I will post what I have done today to occupy my busy mind!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment