Saturday, March 15, 2014

Cake Decorating

One of my favorite down time activities is cake decorating! I really started my love for this almost a year ago to the day! I have to work with my mind for much of my job so it is nice to do something that my hands do almost by themselves. Here are a few photos showing the time span of my hobby.


My first cake that I attempted to decorate. I think a little over the top, plus I didn't have the butter cream recipe that I have now. It is so much better! I made this for my birthday cake for my students last year. This was in April 2013.


This was August 2013 for my Nieces 3rd birthday. 3 Tiers for 3 years- I don't know another three year old who had a 3 tier cake.

This was a cake for my Mother and Father in laws 30th Wedding anniversary. This was February 2014. I think I have come a long way since last April. :)
I look forward to the future when I will make cakes for my kids someday!
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment