Monday, June 30, 2014

Cyst was in fact a cyst. I will wait till the end of July and have another scan to see if it has shrunk enough. If so, we can continue the plan of action with the doctor! If not still waiting I guess...

Trying to continue to see what the plan God has in store for us. We will go on vacation at the end of the week and all next week and we just plan to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment